Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I just want to say TT rocks! (Read 6806 times)
dduverge
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

I just want to say TT rocks!
11/06/07 at 03:49:20

Hey Ieuan an TT  members.

I have not been vocal here but I just want to say I have been getting great results with the traffic exchanges listed and Traffic Tornado.  I started a while ago and got 75 members to join so far and that wasn't even hard.  The best part is my efforts have paid off since to this day I continue to get referrals in the traffic exchanges listed and my indirect referrals end up signing up under me.  My favorites are roadrunner surf (great ne design), soaring for traffic, dragon surf, magnify traffic and EasyHits4u.

My 20 cents.

WWW frock83   IP Logged
jsgcentral
YaBB Newbies

Indiana USA
Re: I just want to say TT rocks!
Reply #1 - 11/08/07 at 05:13:30

I sure agree TT rock.  I get traffic even when I can't get on the computer for a week or more.  My list still builds and I get signups in my programs.  And your right it really isn't that hard to build a downline here.  It's what has helped me decide to start my own exchange.  And it's only been up less than a week and have gotten 3 TT members from it so far already.

Jay Gutknecht
Admin
http://www.time4surfin.com
WWW   IP Logged
eldoctor170
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - 01/14/10 at 01:46:14

i think they should put a live chat

IP Logged
letsgo
YaBB Newbies

UK
Reply #3 - 07/04/11 at 19:18:04

I see this is an "old" post but it's the first one I've seen that mentions how effective TT is at getting signups. This is very encouraging!  Grin

Free editable splash page -
http://tinyurl.com/tt-splash
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print