Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hits counter (Read 4672 times)
abundantlife
YaBB Newbies

Moses Lake, WA-USA
Hits counter
09/17/06 at 05:31:52

I've been surfing and adding up count in the individual sites. But the hit counter on main home page only shows 3-4 hits. Is there a connection between the surfing and the counter? Also I show no downline activity and am promoting only my primary business and Traffic Tornado. Shouldn't I be getting some downline signups to TT?

David Tampien
Moses Lake, WA-USA
WWW readyaimretire   IP Logged
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
Re: Hits counter
Reply #1 - 09/19/06 at 22:59:25

"I've been surfing and adding up count in the individual sites. But the hit counter on main home page only shows 3-4 hits. Is there a connection between the surfing and the counter? Also I show no downline activity and am promoting only my primary business and Traffic Tornado. Shouldn't I be getting some downline signups to TT?"

I am not really sure what you are saying.

I will say this though. Traffictornado really does have 100% referral ID flow through. And has since the start. Not just existing programs but new ones as well.
I am a programmer. The Traffictornado coding is heavily modified and beats the pants off everyone as far as I can tell.

If you want to join under yourself or under your friend or your friends friend e.t.c. or form a long chain in a forum. please do so. And try the same with other programs.

WWW   IP Logged
jsgcentral
YaBB Newbies

Indiana USA
Re: Hits counter
Reply #2 - 02/24/07 at 18:51:42

Actually the answer he or she needs is no your surfing doesn't show up in the counter.  It's for when your downline hits your referral link on that page.  So if you don't log in often and see new programs added it will show you how many hits you missed.

Jay Gutknecht
Admin
http://www.time4surfin.com
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print