Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What is TrafficTornado and how it builds traffic (Read 19430 times)
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
What is TrafficTornado and how it builds traffic
12/03/05 at 13:32:09

What is TrafficTornado and how does it build traffic.

TrafficTornado is a downline builder for traffic generating programs. Promoting these programs generates traffic from the activity of members that you introduce.

Instead of promoting one program at a time, it makes much more sense to promote several programs together. Not only will you build traffic faster, by promoting the programs in this way, you also extend your marketing reach to a wider audience.

How TrafficTornado promotes multiple programs.

TrafficTornado is a database system that stores all your referral ID's so that all your traffic program Referral links are passed down and shown to every member that joins from your TrafficTornado link.
All you need to do is to join some of the programs, enter your referral ID's and promote your TrafficTornado link in some of the exchanges that you join.
You don't need to join all the programs listed, but, the more the better.
The programs that you join in the members area contain the referral links for the programs that your TrafficTornado sponsor has entered. Just as members joining from your TrafficTornado site will see your links for all the programs that you have entered.
If your sponsor has not entered an ID for a program, the system looks up your sponsors, sponsor and so on until it reaches the first upline with an ID entered for that program. This is a very powerful feature.

WWW   IP Logged
nemackazaba
YaBB Newbies

Re: What is TrafficTornado and how it builds traff
Reply #1 - 01/02/06 at 19:51:55

Cheesy If I don't join a program - the consequence is, that I lose all referals of it. Isn't it?
( by promoting TrafficTornado)

By the way. what does "YaBB 2.1!" mean? Must be an abreviation! But for what?

Can anybody explain me?

nemackazaba

IP Logged
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
Reply #2 - 01/06/06 at 18:46:14

Yes, you need to have joined and entered your ID's for each program.
It is not neccessary to join all the programs, but it is a good idea to join most of the programs.

YaBB 2.1 is the forum software currently running this forum.
http://www.yabbforum.com/

WWW   IP Logged
kiwigal
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 08/08/06 at 12:57:05

Hello Mr Forum,

Thanks for the prelaude to what is instore here.

Nice to find this little one, as most of them are too
big for some marketers.

Just wanted to say hello as I know Admin at forums
work pretty hard at times and say thank you for this
service.

Warmest Regards
Kiwigal alias of lisa

IP Logged
jsgcentral
YaBB Newbies

Indiana USA
Reply #4 - 03/11/07 at 04:05:15

Don't think traffic tornado is so little.  It's been around for awhile.  It's easy to build downline because it works and there are no catches to it like most others.

Jay Gutknecht
Admin
http://www.time4surfin.com
WWW   IP Logged
Sunder360
YaBB Newbies

Reply #5 - 04/26/07 at 01:23:50

nemackazaba wrote on 01/02/06 at 19:51:55:
Cheesy If I don't join a program - the consequence is, that I lose all referals of it. Isn't it?
( by promoting TrafficTornado)

By the way. what does "YaBB 2.1!" mean? Must be an abreviation! But for what?

Can anybody explain me?

nemackazaba

IP Logged
Gretchen R
YaBB Newbies

Lake Charles, La
Reply #6 - 01/12/09 at 00:45:49

Thanks for the brief explanation. It was very informational. Keep up the good work!!
Gretchen

WWW   IP Logged
joesupreme
YaBB Newbies

Reply #7 - 09/13/09 at 12:30:21

I am a newbie and just overwhelmed with information on making money on line. I have a small budget and i am realising quite quickly that i need to expose my opportunity (websites) to the right kind of people if i am hoping to make any money at all. The little investment that i set out with is running out and i am nowhere close to the knowledge that i need to suceed. NOw this is another face of my lessons, Driving Quality Traffic to my Sites.  How will Traffic Tornado help me to make money? I dont even think i fully uderstand the power of traffic exchanges yet. Traffic tornado from what i just read seems to consolidate all the exchanges that you sign for into one nice place.  Yes this promotes all the affiliation with the exchanges but i dont quite undersatnd how that will end up promoting my sites and business opportunity. Very low IQ i guess but i truly need some education Embarrassed Embarrassed

IP Logged
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
Reply #8 - 09/14/09 at 09:47:52

If you promote Traffictornado, you will be building a list ( you can email your downline ). You will also be promoting the programs listed, which means that you will  earn commissions in some of the programs if your downline buys anything and also earn traffic from the  exchanges that give you a percentage of your downline's surfing credits.

Because, all the program ID's in traffictornado flow down an unlimited number of levels. When a new program is added to traffictornado, your referral link for that program will be listed in all your downlines  member area and external pages. Not just your immediate downline, but levels 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 ... e.t.c.

While some of the affiliate pages provided by an affiliate site may work well in a traffic exchange, many just don't work that well at all because they are not designed for it, but rather better designed to work with a mailing list. If this is the case, you will need to build a list or create a splash page to better grab attention and pre-sell the opportunity. You will see some excellent splash pages when surfing the traffic exchanges.

WWW   IP Logged
surf-bar-traffic
YaBB Newbies

Reply #9 - 08/06/12 at 19:20:06

I am owner of the TE surf-bar-traffic.
What does it take to get my TE listed in the downline builder?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print