Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to get started with traffictornado (Read 10170 times)
Jackie Russell

How to get started with traffictornado
08/07/05 at 16:16:50

I am new to this and need help getting started. I have signed up and it takes me to the page with my name and below startup page with all the sites and places to I guess link to them. Someone tell me what to do now and do I have to put banners on my website?

Jackie Russell

IP Logged
Jackie Russell

Re: How to get started with traffictornado
Reply #1 - 08/10/05 at 01:22:54

I guess no one wants to help me get this up and going. I see some have read the message but left no reply.

Jackie

IP Logged
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
Reply #2 - 08/10/05 at 16:45:24

Hi Jackie.
You just need to join the programs first and then enter your referral ID's ( given to you by each program ) in each box.

Then just promote your Traffictornado referral link by using the exact same programs.

By promoting your Referral link, people joining from your link will then join these programs with you as thier referrer.

WWW   IP Logged
ecpinto
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 10/17/07 at 21:53:27

"You just need to join the programs first and then enter your referral ID's ( given to you by each program ) in each box.

Then just promote your Traffictornado referral link by using the exact same programs.

By promoting your Referral link, people joining from your link will then join these programs with you as thier referrer."

About these words of your's:

1. I should only surf the programs I choose promoting the Traffic Tornado link?
2. Like that one should get referrels in all the programs joined?
4. Will our Traffic Tornado referrels know which programs we have joined or they choose the ones they like without knowing which ones we have chosen?
5. Now, what shoulk I do with all these referrels? How can I use them, I mean, they are referrels from Traffic Tornado, and referrel from all the surfing programs - how can I use this referrels for products I want to sell?

Thanks, forgive me poor english

IP Logged
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
Reply #4 - 10/19/07 at 12:03:54

I'm not sure what you are asking.

You can use any program to promote your traffictornado links, including the programes listed.
Your referrals will see your referral links and join those programs with you as the referrer.
If you have not entered your userid for a particular program, your traffictornado referrals will see the first referral ID in your upline by looking at your direct upline first, if no id is found, the system looks up your uplines upline and so on until a valid referral ID is found.
Your referrals will add the id's to programs they allready belong to and join the rest under you. The only way you know for sure that someone has joined a particular program are the signup emails from the programs themselves.
Each program has an affiliate program. Depending on the program, you may earn a percentage of traffic that your referrals generate, commissions if they purchase anything or other gains. You need to read referral benefits for each program carefully because they are all different.

WWW   IP Logged
jsgcentral
YaBB Newbies

Indiana USA
Reply #5 - 11/02/07 at 03:29:33

Mostly the benefits of traffic tornado and building a downline is I join all the programs listed.  So anyone that joins will join under my ID.  Most good programs will give you a percentage of your referrals surfing.  Build a big enough downline and this can be very big as far as credits for your opportunities.   But like admin said read each programs referral benifits carefully because some require certain amount of weekly surfing to get benifits.

I recommend to my downline to build traffic tornado then turn all those hits to the programs they want to promote as it will be easier if you can send a large amount of traffic.  As any kind of promotion on the net is numbers.  Emails used to net on average 2% response.  Not so good anymore I dont' think.  Traffic exchanges not real sure of the response but the higher the price of what your selling the more hits it takes.  Hence the benefits of your downline in Traffic Tornado.

Hope this helps a little.

Jay Gutknecht
Admin
http://www.time4surfin.com
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print