Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How Do You Get "Free" Members To Upgrade (Read 4020 times)
captkirk

To Our Success!

USA
How Do You Get "Free" Members To Upgrade
06/22/03 at 06:44:53

Hi All,

How Do You Get "Free" Members To Upgrade?

I here this question a lot.  One of the ways to get free members to upgrade is to "SHOW THEM THE MONEY".

Most of the people complaining about others upgrading is because they're not making money themselves.

My question to them is, If you're not making any money with certaiin programs, why would you want somebody else to join.

The best way for you to motivate me to upgrade is show me some proof that you're making money, if you can do that you won't have any problems with people upgrading.

So, Before you ask the question of how to get free members to upgrade.  Ask yourself, if they have any good reason to follow your example.  In other words, are you making money?

I don't try to bait others to join a program free with the idea of them signing up for the program later.

I give the members the opportunity to join for free to try out the programs as long as they like.  
Now, if they see that It will benefit them to upgrade they will on their own terms.

For instant, I have a program that members can join for free and promote 15 programs of their choice.  

Yes, they have the opportunity to upgrade but if they don't, that's great for me.  Why, as long as they are free members they are a retail outlet for me.  For instant, all my classifieds and FFA's are being advertise on the free member site.  

If the Free member don't mind promoting my programs on their site, I don't mind them being free members for the life of the program.  This is what you call a "WIN-WN " situation.  We all WIN!

So, if you offer free membership to join your programs, try to pick programs that you would hate to see the free member upgrade. Grin  

This is just one of the inside views of "Captkirk" (Me) Grin

Until Next Time Surf Up!

P.S. Lets Have Some Fun On Our Journey To Success!!

« Last Edit: 04/25/04 at 22:25:27 by captkirk »  
WWW   IP Logged
D Martin

Re: How Do You Get "Free" Members To Upg
Reply #1 - 06/06/05 at 09:55:02

I think that he best way of getting people to upgrade is probably to give them something free.  I tried airline tickets and it worked.  Everyone signed up all at once and now we could make some money or else it messed up all the fun.

I have another program that I need some signups with and I don't have the free airline tickets until you join and upgrade.  Let me know if you appreciate it.

http://www.traffic-powerline.com?d2121

You could make On Level 1 - $690.00
On                                Level 2 - $4800.00

With Referrals.

IP Logged
No-Brainer
YaBB Newbies

Re: How Do You Get "Free" Members To Upgrade
Reply #2 - 02/10/06 at 03:28:52

captkirk wrote on 06/22/03 at 06:44:53:
Most of the people complaining about others upgrading is because they're not making money themselves.

There's the old Catch22. If you can't convince anyone to upgrade until you are making money, you never will.

I understand that it's not nice to push, especially with free programs that can stay free.

But when you join a program for the income, you have to start somewhere. I find that if you can communicate your plan clearly, you can get upgrades if it makes sense. Then you can show them the money!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print