Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Joining the programs. General. (Read 10049 times)
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
Joining the programs. General.
06/18/03 at 10:59:15

When joining any program, it is important to remember your user information for each program such as user name, password, referral link e.t.c..

An easy way to remember all those details is simply to keep all the confirmation emails.

I find the best way, is to create a NEW EMAIL FOLDER, call it something like CONFIRMATION EMAILS, then, all you have to do is to move the confirmation emails to the CONFIRMATION EMAILS folder.

If you  need to find your details quickly, you simply search the folder, and there it is.

I also suggest keeping details off line. Either write them down in a  book or print them off.

WWW   IP Logged
captkirk

To Our Success!

USA
Re: Joining the programs. General.
Reply #1 - 06/20/03 at 00:06:32

Hi All,

One of the things I do is use the same username and password to the various programs.

for example, if I can pick the user name, I will use this name for all programs that I join.  If I can pick the password, I will use the password for all the programs.

Now, if I can't pick the username but I can pick the password, I will always use the same password for all the programs.

Keeping it simple will make it easy using Start Pages and Surf-4-Hits Programs. Grin

Captkirk

P.S. Lets Have Fun On Our Journey To Success!! Grin      

WWW   IP Logged
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
Reply #2 - 06/21/03 at 21:54:26

It will help alot to keep the same username if you can.
Sometimes it will have allready been taken though.
If you pick a fairly unique username then, most of the time, this will help alot, especially if you forgot your password. e.t.c.

About passwords.
Your password is your last line of defence against unautorised entry to a site that only you should have access to.

If you do use the same password for several sites, be sure to change that password and increase its lenght and hackability depending on the value or damage that unaouthorised entry could lead to.

If the site contains just your email, and you have little downline then a small "standard password" may be adequate.

Anything more than that, use use the most secure password including a mix of alphanumeric characters.

Someting like e01ht4wt7jiql is certainly harder to crack than joebloggs for example.

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Sartain
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 08/15/08 at 02:43:00

Ieuan Evans wrote on 06/21/03 at 21:54:26:
It will help alot to keep the same username if you can.
Sometimes it will have allready been taken though.
If you pick a fairly unique username then, most of the time, this will help alot, especially if you forgot your password. e.t.c.

About passwords.
Your password is your last line of defence against unautorised entry to a site that only you should have access to.

If you do use the same password for several sites, be sure to change that password and increase its lenght and hackability depending on the value or damage that unaouthorised entry could lead to.

If the site contains just your email, and you have little downline then a small "standard password" may be adequate.

Anything more than that, use use the most secure password including a mix of alphanumeric characters.

Someting like e01ht4wt7jiql is certainly harder to crack than joebloggs for example.

I used to use a spreadsheet to hold everything, but switched over to ROBOTFORM a while back, its simply great, I even have a USB key one now, it remembers everything and you simpy have to remember one password.

It even fills in the forms for you, although I have not activated the signup auto-fill as it is irritating when surfing you know.

Just my way of doing things.

That program is free for 10 passcards, after that you do need to upgrade, although when it went wrong for me after I moved it (it sure doesn't like that) I found one could select edit to open the actual passcard, not elegant but it kinda works, although I didn't make myself suffer for long with that, as it sure does get tedious after a while.

Steve.

WWW   IP Logged
cbaffiliate
YaBB Newbies

Reply #4 - 03/06/10 at 15:26:23

How do you sign up with the other offers?

IP Logged
Syed Afnan
YaBB Newbies

Reply #5 - 02/03/13 at 16:53:14

i want to know the answer of the previous question.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print