Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How TrafficTornado Works. (Read 13347 times)
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
How TrafficTornado Works.
06/18/03 at 10:34:06

By Promoting your TrafficTornado link, you are promoting all the programs listed at the same time. This greatly increases the total number of signups compared to promoting the single programs individually.

Promoting these programs will generate extra traffic.

That extra traffic combined with your own traffic, by sending it to your TrafficTornado Link, will create even more traffic as new members join your programs.

Each of the Traffic Exchange programs listed will give you traffic in return for visiting other sites on thier networks. In addition to the traffic that you get yourself from visiting other sites, you also get a percentage of traffic from members that join your Traffic Exchange

These Traffic Exchange programs also give you traffic from members that join from your traffic exchange referral links for each program.

If your have not used a Traffic Exchange before, Join one of the Startpage programs listed first.
e.g. TrafficRoundup.

Joining the Programs:
When joining the programs, you will get a confirmation email from each one containing your information such as username, referral link and so on. It is important to keep this information, so here is a good tip that you can use to store this information and find it again very quickly. This is a huge time saver.

Just create a new folder in your email client, e.g., Outlook. Name the folder something like "Important", then, when you signup for a program, just click on the confirmation email, then, while still holding down the mouse button, just drag the email to the new folder and release the mouse button.
Now, you will be able to quickly find all the information. You can also search the folder and find your login, referral link etc for any program in seconds. This may seem complicated, but this is a huge Time saver. It takes just 1 second to move those confirmation emails to a new folder for safe keeping and quick reference.

Joining the Start Pages:
When joining a new traffic exchange, take your time to learn all the features of that exchange.

Some important points to note:
Make sure to click the link on the verification email that gets sent to you when you join.
Add your Site or your Traffictornado URL to the exchange and surf at least 50 Pages before you forget. ( Some exchanges require 50 sites surfed in order to fully activate )
DO BookMark your Surf Links. Make a new folder in your Favorites Folder and call it something like Start pages.

« Last Edit: 12/03/05 at 13:26:36 by Ieuan Evans »  
WWW   IP Logged
miles
YaBB Newbies

Re: How TrafficTornado Works.
Reply #1 - 07/01/06 at 22:37:19

I AM LOST, so i think i have a splash page but after i confirmed about 18 sites what now? do i have to go to each site individually and still surf? i hope it is just alot to take in so soon! i need a gradeschool tutorial.

WWW   IP Logged
rizzbizz
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - 07/25/06 at 18:48:34

Once you have joined all the programs you need to promote Traffic Tornado. Then when someone signs up from your link and signs up for the programs they will be in your downline.

IP Logged
davepasch
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 03/08/07 at 22:11:09

Hi, How about allowing us to add a signature on our posts . It gives you links and us links to our sites . Do you have to indivually insert id and password before surfing? Dave

IP Logged
firey75
YaBB Newbies

Reply #4 - 11/06/07 at 02:12:48

Hello, I'm Having trouble adding my TrafficTornado  Main URL  or splash page supplied to the exchanges. The reason given is: confirm page has broken link. Multiple names. notify site owner.
I'm just going through and joining and using URL given but they are no good! :'( I'll come back and do a splash page when i have time.  Shocked  can you help

IP Logged
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
Reply #5 - 11/06/07 at 12:23:53

It sounds like you are miss-typing the link.

WWW   IP Logged
jsgcentral
YaBB Newbies

Indiana USA
Reply #6 - 11/08/07 at 05:02:29

What I do is copy and past the link from the traffic tornado members area or right off the traffic pad.  So no problems adding them to exchanges.

Jay Gutknecht
Admin
http://www.time4surfin.com
WWW   IP Logged
thejakestershow
YaBB Newbies

Reply #7 - 10/11/08 at 18:24:17

miles wrote on 07/01/06 at 22:37:19:
I AM LOST, so i think i have a splash page but after i confirmed about 18 sites what now? do i have to go to each site individually and still surf? i hope it is just alot to take in so soon! i need a gradeschool tutorial.

IP Logged
thejakestershow
YaBB Newbies

Reply #8 - 10/11/08 at 18:28:11

so let me get this straight - since i have put the traffic tornado in all the traffic exchanges then I don't have to go to the exchanges unless I want to??????????????????????????????????

IP Logged
Ieuan Evans
YaBB Administrator

Wales (UK)
Reply #9 - 10/13/08 at 14:41:02

You will still need to be an active member in the traffic exchanges.
Different exchanges have different requrements. Usually its just a few pages per month.
You will need to log in to assign your credits anyway.

WWW   IP Logged
loislane
YaBB Newbies

Reply #10 - 05/14/09 at 01:01:58

I need a bit of assistance.  I already use some of these sites to promote othere businesses.  

If I ready you terms correctly you only want me to promote Traffic Tornado and no other sites... Is that correct?  Or can I add traffic tornado to the sites I am alreday promoting.  Most exchanges let you put 5 sites in there system.    Please clarify.

#2- How often do I have to surf these sites to keep this going?

Thank YOu

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print